In light of the recent news about the Coronavirus, we wanted to share with you what we’re doing to keep our staff and customers healthy.
Below are the precautions we’ve put into place.
- We are washing our hands more as recommended by the CDC.
- We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning procedures.
- We are sanitizing common use area after each person to maintain a healthy environment.
- We are also sanitizing the entire restaurant at least every 2 hours.
- We are now offering no-contact deliveries.
- We have provided our drivers with gloves and hand sanitizer to use between servicing each customer.
- Some locations are having drivers wear gloves for every delivery and if swiping a credit card, placing their phone in a disposable bag and discarding after single use.
- In our locations with seating, the owners are minimizing the number of customers allowed in the building at one time and enforcing the 6 feet distance recommendation.
- We are holding daily training sessions to ensure our staff understands the rapidly changing situation and the necessary precautions they should now utilize.
- We are excluding sick employees from our restaurants as a precaution.
- We are also mandating self-quarantine for our employees who have visited other countries during this pandemic as a precaution.
- We are closely monitoring recommendations from the CDC as well as local public health officials.
We sincerely appreciate your business and are doing all that we can to provide you with the best possible experience when ordering from us.