In light of the recent news about the Coronavirus, we wanted to share with you what we’re doing to keep our staff and customers healthy.
Below are the precautions we’ve put into place.
- We are washing our hands more as recommended by the CDC.
- We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning procedures.
- We are sanitizing common use area after each person to maintain a healthy environment.
- We are also sanitizing the entire restaurant at least every 2 hours.
- We are now offering no-contact deliveries and pick-ups.
- We have provided our drivers with gloves and hand sanitizer to use between servicing each customer.
- Some locations are having drivers wear gloves for every delivery and if swiping a credit card, placing their phone in a disposable bag and discarding after single use.
- In our locations with dine-in seating, the dining room is temporarily closed.
- We are holding daily training sessions to ensure our staff understands the rapidly changing situation and the necessary precautions they should now utilize.
- We are adding register shields to the majority of our restaurants as an added layer of protection between our staff and guests.
- We are excluding sick employees from our restaurants as a precaution.
- We are also mandating self-quarantine for our employees who have visited other countries during this pandemic as a precaution.
- We are closely monitoring recommendations from the CDC as well as local public health officials.
We sincerely appreciate your business and are doing all that we can to provide you with the best possible experience when ordering from us.